Do you have a question? Call 604-331-3603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill in our online email form.
Mon to Thu 10am-9pm
Find the nearest branch and its location/hours.
Connect with us through Facebook and Twitter
Who Do I Call? Frequently Used Contacts
- I have a question. Call 604-331-3603.
- I need help with my library account (for fines, PIN numbers, etc.). Call 604-331-3670.
- I want to renew my books. Call 604-257-3830.
- I want to work at the library. Call 604-331-4050 or visit Careers at VPL.
- I want the library to buy a book (or CD or DVD). Fill out the Suggested Purchase Form.
- I’d like to donate to the library. Call 604-331-3603 or visit Support the Library.
- When does my local library branch open? Call 604-331-3603 or visit Locations & Hours.
|Bookmark, the Library Store
Locations and hours
(for lost cards, fines, PIN numbers, etc.)
Job Line (message) 604-331-4050
General Inquiries 604-331-4052
|Events, Programs & Classes
|Friends of Vancouver Public Library
|Historical Photographs - Orders
|Lost and Found
|Marketing & Communications/
|Purchasing (non-book materials)
|Privacy Officer (Dawn Ibey)
Library Square Conference Centre
|Suggest a Purchase
Send titles you'd like us to consider purchasing.
Automated phone service
|Vancouver Public Library Foundation
For questions and concerns about the library website.
Contact our Management Team.